The right to democracy has long been denied the citizens of Detroit through a corrupt voting system. 66,235 votes were too poorly secured to be recountable including all 44,215 of the city’s absentee votes in 2009. Thousands of ballots appeared to be in the same handwriting in 2013. Real investigations into these incidents have never taken place, which explains why the Detroit does not reflect the people who live there.
Elections Part 1 explores the politics of Wayne County, the county Detroit is in, the mayoral election of 2009/recount during which 66,235 votes were thrown out as un-recountable including all 44,215 of the city’s absentee votes, and the 2013 mayoral election primary.
Film length – 57 minutes.
Looting Detroit: Elections Part 1 Copyright 2016
Elections Part 2 explores; the 2013 mayoral primary recount where thousands of write-in votes appeared to be in the same handwriting, the “investigation” and general election issues.
Film length – 9 minutes.
Looting Detroit: Elections Part 2 Copyright 2016
- Votescam – All about vote rigging in America
- Fatally Flawed Elections – John Brakey’s blog on election fraud
- Election Chart from film “Karl Rove’s Empire of Election Fraud”
- Massive Election Fraud a Big Deal for Michigan
- Murray: Detroit clerk warrants election scrutiny
- Detroit vote: 95 poll books late, 5 still missing
- Jill Stein in Detroit: Michigan’s election ‘a hot mess’ (2016)
- Recount mess: What if Michigan had held the key to election? (2016)
- Detroit has more registered voters than residents over 18, Census finds
- Detroit Primary Election Recount Petitioners Vindicated, however, State Attorney General Won’t Act
- “Half of Detroit votes may be ineligible for recount” (2016)
- Guest-Tom Barrow-Detroit Election Fraud